Being unsuccessful in life is just daily occurring moment in people’s lives, however, this is not the portion of everyone.
We remain unsuccessful most of the time because of these;
1. Fear of failure: The fear of failure, which is sometimes referred to as atychiphobia , is an irrational nd persistent fear of failing. Sometimes this fear might emerge in response to a specific situation. In other cases, it might be related to another mental health condition such as anxiety or depression. Most people fear the risk of trying something new in the sense that they might not succeed. This pops up the “What if” questions in their minds.
2. Approaching the wrong people for advice: Encouraging words and support tends to boost the morale and confidence of people. You can only have these from an expert knowledge. This implies that if you approach the wrong people who do not have the expertise to advice you on what you tend to do, they might give you the wrong information which will discourage you since they are ignorant themselves.
3. Not having a good strategy: Having an unplanned strategy can lead to failure. There must be a planned strategy to follow if you want to succeed. This will help you know what steps to take next after completing the first step. Numerous people go into doing things not knowing what to do next because they do not have a well planned strategy.
4. Not having a positive mindset: “I might be laughed at”, “I am not good enough”, and others are the thoughts that deter people from making a move. A positive self-image is key to living a happy and healthy life. Research shows that people who feel confident in themselves can solve problems and make better decisions, take more risks, assert themselves and strive to meet their personal goals. Contrary to that will mean the otherwise.
5. We talk too much: This is a common practice. We are always tempted to voice every little progress we make. Sometimes, sharing our plans, progresses and even skills can pull us back and even halt the next action. Trust me, this is crazily true. Come to think of it! “Do you think anyone cares about your plans or wants to hear your plans and absolutely make you achieve them”?
My personal experience is, when I tell people about my plans or a good luck that is coming my way, I’m not able to achieve them anymore. Is it same with you? Then STOP!