|Labels||Team Good Music|
Pius Mayanja known by his stage name Pallaso is a Ugandan recording artiste, songwriter, producer and videographer. He sings in Luganda, mixes with English and sometimes Kiswahili. His music genre specialty is Afrobeats, Hip hop, Dancehall, Afropop, and RnB. His musical journey started back in 2000 when he started out at Leone Island, a musical group that is owned by his older brother, Dr. Jose Chameleon. He later moved to the USA, where he lived for 10 years, before returning to Uganda in 2014. Upon his return, he set out to establish his now very celebrated musical career, and formed the group, “Team Good Music.” which seems to be working well in the Uganda Music Industry
Pallaso was born on September 5th, 1987 at Mulago Hospital to Mr. Gerald Mayanja and Ms. Prossy Mayanja. He is one of seven children born to the couple. The family spent most of their early years in Kawempe, a Kampala suburb. Pallaso comes from a musical family with three of his brothers (Chameleon,Weasel and the late AK47 Mayanja) running reputable musical careers in Uganda.
Pallaso begun his musical career under the musical group, Leone Island, and went under the stage name, Lizard. His first single was Mudigidde in 2003 which was produced by his brother Dr. Jose Chameleone. The song had massive airplay and crowd reception, having been played first on Radio Simba by Bobo King and Omulangira Ndawusi. 
In 2006 Pallaso left Uganda and started working in United States where he also continued with his music career. While in America, he re-branded himself from Lizard to Pallaso. While residing in Lewiston, Maine, he collaborated with a local rapper known as The Mess. Together they collaborated on a joint album titled Change released in 2013.
In 2014, Pallaso teamed with Shaggy and DJ Hidrro they released the song "Remain in Our Hearts" which was dedicated to the fallen heroes mainly Michael Jackson, Bob Marley and The Notorious B.I.G..
Later that year Pallaso returned to Uganda and begun his musical journey with a collabo with Goodlyfe Crew titled "Amaaso".The song became a chart topper and was featured on various TV and Radio musical charts for several weeks. Pallaso later worked on several solo musical projects including "Wekoledewo kaki", "Omugongo" and many others.
He then teamed up with Ugandan artiste, Sheebah Karungi and begun the musical group, Team No Sleep, with prominent musical manager, Jeff Kiwa coming on board as the group’s manager. The Team No Sleep group would later be joined by the likes of King Saha, Ak47 and other rising musicians.
Together with Sheebah, the duo released their first single "Mundongo", followed by "Go Down Low" which won the HiPipo Music Awards as Best Afro Pop Song 2015. Pallaso later co-produced the single "Tamale Mirundi" with King Saha and several other singles which include "Kilabe embaliga" and "Sanyu lyange", which was a remake of a classic by another Ugandan artiste, Sweet Kid.
In November 2014, he started working on a collaboration with the Nigerian musician Davido for the single “Twatoba”, which was released in January 2015. He released it alongside his other 2015 songs which include "Ffe tuliko", "Tiwa Savage", "Mubambazanga", "Tebakusobolola" and many others. On 19 May 2015, Pallaso left Team No Sleep to form his independent group, Team Good Music.
Pallaso is a father to two children, a girl named Maisha Mayanja and a boy Dinari Mayanja  He is also on a hunt by police for running away with their handcuffs after he was tried to be arrested for not abiding by the COVID19 SOPs (social distancing .
Pallaso was attacked by an angry mob in Johannesburg, one of the largest cities in South Africa. He was reportedly hit with stones and cut with pangas. He had gone their to shoot a new video for one of his songs.
|HiPipo Awards- Best Artiste in the Diaspora||WON||2014|
|Buzz Teeniez Awards –Flyest Music Video (Amaaso)||WON|
|Buzz Teeniez Awards-Hottest Riddim||WON|
|Buzz Teeniez Awards-Teeniez hottest collabo(Amaaso)||WON|
|Rising Star Awards- Best Male Artiste||WON||2014|
|HiPpio Awards- Best Male Artiste||NOMINATED||2015|
|HiHipo Awards-Best collaboration||WON|
|Zinna Awards-Male Artiste of the year||NOMINATED||2015|
|Zzina Awards- Best collaboration||NOMINATED||2015|
|Zzina Awards-Inspirational song of the year (Mama)||WON||2016|
|Zinna Awards- inspirational song of the year (Soma)||WON||2016|
|Zinna Awards- inspirational song of the year (Soma)||WON|
- "Move Your Body" (14 April 2013)
- "Change" (with The Mess) (17 May 2013)
- "No More" (with Dirty Boy Raw) (23 May 2013)
- "It's Cold" - (Tribute to Ayla Reynolds (3 September 2013)
- "Follow Me" (with The Mess) (26 September 2013)
- "Amaaso" (Radio & Weasel feat. Pallaso & The Mess) (23 October 2013)
- "Home" (with The Mess) (21 December 2013)
- "Mundongo" (with Sheebah) (28 March 2014)
- "Wekoledewo Kaki" (13 June 2014)
- "Go Down Low" (with Sheebah) (12 August 2014)
- "Pray For Me" (7 October 2014)
- "Tamale" (with King Saha) (16 September 2014)
- "Ntwala" (with Spilla) (October 17, 2014)
- "Sanyu Lyange" (13 November 2014)
- "Very Sorry" (4 December 2014)
- "Twatoba" (feat. Davido) (25 February 2015)
- "Koona" (feat. Spice Diana) (14 June 2015)
- "Tiwa Savage"
- "Ffe Tuliko"
- "Nze Ani"
- "Sweet Love"
- "Kirabe embaliga"
- "Yes We Can"
- "My Gurly Gurly"
- "Move Ya Body"
- "African Tears"
- "No Answers"
- "Ready For You"
- "Never Came Clean"
- "My Girl"
- "Believe in Me"
- MTVProfiles, Archive (1 July 2014). "Pallaso Biography". MTV. Retrieved 1 May 2015. Cite has empty unknown parameter:
- "I don't believe in Polygamy - Pallaso". www.newvision.co.ug. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "Sheebah and Pallaso: Why they don't see eye to eye – Sqoop – Its deep". Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- USM Free Press: Local Review: Change by Pallaso and The Mess
- MTN Uganda Boosts Pallaso’s Up Coming Concert
- "Pallaso, Radio and Weasel Back With A Fresh Collabo After The Success Of 'Amaaso' - Chano8". chano8.com. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "Uganda Online - Uganda News, Entertainment news and Celebrity Gossip". www.ugandaonline.net. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "I am still in Team No sleep – Pallaso". May 12, 2015.
- "Sheebah, Pallaso kiss and make up". www.newvision.co.ug. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "VIDEO: Pallaso – Twatoba Ft. Davido | 360Nobs.com". www.360nobs.com. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "Pallaso stages electric performance at SOMA concert". www.newvision.co.ug. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- Deborah, Amia Poni. "Celebrities With Half-Caste Children. - Ghafla!Uganda". www.ghafla.com. Retrieved 2018-08-11.
- "Security hunts for singer Pallaso for running away with Police handcuffs during arrest". Nile Post. 2020-07-30. Retrieved 2020-07-30.