|Birth name||Peter Famiyeh Bozah|
|Also known as||Fameye|
|Born||September 11, 1994|
Peter Famiyeh Bozah (born 11 September 1994), known by the stage name Fameye, is a Ghanaian rapper and musician from Bogoso. He is best known for his single "Nothing I Get". He released a remix of the song which featured Article Wan, Medikal and Kuami Eugene. He was a member of MTN Hitmaker Season 3. He won an award for the best new artist of the year at the 2020 VGMA's.
Early life and education
Fameye was born in Accra but hails from Bogoso, in the Western Region of Ghana. He attended Odorgonno Senior High School and completed in the year 2013. He was formally a rapper in his high school days before switching to the Afro beat genre.
|Nothing I get||2019|
|Nothing I Get Remix Ft. Article Wan, Kuami Eugene, Medikal||2019|
|Calling (Kwesi Ramos)||2019|
|Chairman Ft. Joey B||2019|
|Me Pay Me (Feat Lord Paper)||2020|
|2020||Vodafone Ghana Music Award||Best New Artiste of the Year||Himself||Won|
|2021||Vodafone Ghana Music Award||Hiplife Song of the Year||Long Life||Nominated|
- "My parents died when I was age 1 – 'Nothing I Get' hitmaker reveals". ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 6 July 2019.
- "It hurts to hear I'm imitating Kwesi Arthur – Fameye". ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 6 July 2019.
- "Adom FM Music Chart (Week 15): Fameye's 'Nothing I get', Kofi Mole's 'Don't be late' on the rise". myjoyonline.com. Retrieved 6 July 2019.
- "Fameye drops 'Nothing I Get' after viral freestyle video". Entertainment. 22 March 2019. Retrieved 6 July 2019.
- "MTN Hitmaker: five evicted". www.ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 21 December 2019.
- "VGMA 2020: Full list of winners". MyJoyOnline.com. 29 August 2020. Retrieved 1 September 2020.
- "I Can't Spend On dressing And dying Of Starvation – Fameye To Critics". Legitloaded. 21 July 2020. Retrieved 1 September 2020.