|Birth name||David Lutalo|
|Born||8 March 1986|
|Genres||Afro pop, Ugandan Vocalist|
David Lutalo (born 8 March 1986), is a Ugandan musician who first gained the public eye with his satirical song "Kapaapala". He has several solo songs to his name as well as several collaborations with Eddy Kenzo, Bebe Cool and Goodlyfe Crew.
Lutalo is known by Uganda's music audiences for his distinct, high toned, sharp voice which has made him a favorite among rural and urban Ugandans. He has been rated in some circles as the unofficial Ugandan musician of the year in 2014. He does urban Kadongo Kamu genre of music. In 2013, Lutalo joined hands with Mowzey Radio and Weasle of Goodlyfe Crew and they produced Hellena song. In 2014, he collaborated with a young musician Maro, Mubbi bubi. In January 2016, he won the Best Male Artist and the Artist of the Year awards at the HiPipo Music Awards ceremony.
- Eat zote
- "Behind The Scenes: David Lutalo's "Nandikulese Mu Kyalo" Video -". Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- "David Lutalo Bio - ReverbNation". ReverbNation. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- david, lutalo. "lutalo". david. Archived from the original on 28 October 2014. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Mubbi Bubbi by Maro Ft David Lutalo - MP3 Download, Audio Download, Maro Music, Uganda Music on Howwe.BIZ". Howwe Entertainment. Retrieved 11 February 2016.
- Achan, Jacky (31 January 2016). "HiPipo Awards: David Lutalo named artist of the year". New Vision. Retrieved 2020-02-12.
- Lukwago, Joseph (25 January 2019). "David Lutalo's journey from a Porter to a celebrated Musician". Ugandanz. Retrieved 2020-02-12.
- david, lutalo. "David Lutalo Vidéo Clips". jukebo.com. jukebo.com. Retrieved 27 October 2014.