Information reaching africabillboard.com reveals that a young lady by name Esther at Bibiani in the Western-North Region of Ghana has died after being injected by a Pharmacist.
According to police interrogations with the 22 years old girl’s family, the girl had few skin rashes on Monday 15th November 2022, so she decided to visit the pharmacy to buy a topical antibiotic to apply on her skin.
However, the pharmacist explained to the young girl that there is a bacteria in her blood which has caused the unusual skin rashes so he has an injection which can cure her faster.
Finally, Esther agreed to the pharmacist’s prescription and had injection.
Unfortunately, when the young girl came home, she got unconscious and died shortly.
The Ghana Police Service has legally transported the body of Esther to the Police Hospital at Accra for autopsy.
Esther is a very young beautiful lady who has just had enlistment into the Ghana National Fire Service, waiting to appear on the training grounds to become a Fire Service Officer soon in just six (6) months.
Rest Well Esther